Different social media sites are good proofs that camera technology has advanced so much. From selfies to pictorials to fun shoots to studio shoots. Regardless of the theme, the output images can really influence people to try and learn even better photography.
One secret to achieving this goal is learning how to gear up. And one of the best companions for better-captured photos is a tripod. You can adjust light and shadow, exposure, brightness, shutter speed, but without a good pair of hands that can keep your camera shakes, these settings are all for nothing.
It’s a common mistake to think that a tripod is just a plain accessory. But when you get to try to use one, you’ll see for yourself the advantages of having one to assist you during a photo shoot.
For one, it can offer you good stability preventing camera shakes especially when doing a long time of exposure. Also, with slower shutter speed, it can help you get accurate shots.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: Check on Amazon
It may be difficult for you to keep your hands steady when taking panoramic pictures. But with MeFOTO Carbon Fiber Globetrotter Travel Tripod/Monopod Kit – Titanium (C2350Q2T), you don’t have to worry about glitches. They assist in capturing this kind of photo with accurate image alignment.
Two-Leg Angle Positions
These legs provide you with good flexibility. You don’t have to limit your angles and positions. These legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles. This will allow you to take shots at ground level, cramped quarters and even on irregular surfaces.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook. If you want to make sure, you’re keeping all legs on the ground with perfect balance to ensure that it does not flip over when you’re not holding it, you can hang an additional load on a hook located in the bottom of the centre column.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock. You pick the parts you want to adjust with this separate head and pan lock.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead. MeFOTO Carbon Fiber Globetrotter Travel Tripod can make you more comfortable as you work with their dual action, tough ball head that comes with an Archaic Swiss style compatible quick release plate.
- Integral Bubble Level. This will help you prevent uneven pans and head movements with just a few adjustments.
- It is conveniently simple to carry. It can be folded back 180 degrees so it will be small enough that you can carry it anywhere you want.
- Five leg sections. You can extend its height long enough with great versatility.
- Twist Lock Legs with Anti-Rotation System. It is equipped with durable anti-rotation legs to allow fumble-free and fast set up. MeFOTO Carbon Fiber Globetrotter Travel Tripod is also made dust and weather-resistant.
- Foam Grip on Monopod Leg. When working on temperatures that are either extremely hot or extremely cold, this feature can give you a hand.
MeFOTO Carbon Fiber Globetrotter Travel Tripod is the largest of all the manufacturer’s released models. It is created to hold larger DSLR types. However, it is small enough for travelling without a hassle, especially the carbon fiber version.
When folded, it is conveniently small with a length of 16.1 inches. It is also lightweight at only 3.7 pounds. But can impressively carry up to 26.5 pounds of load. When in use, its legs extend in five sections.
It has a locking mechanism of rubberized twist lock grips. The shafts of the legs are made of carbon fiber while its joints are of aluminium.
With a leg covered in foam padding, you can carry the tripod at different working temperatures. The entire locking mechanism is designed to keep out dust and dirt.
It is more comfortable to adjust now with its Arca-Swiss style quick release plate on its ball head.
This can’t properly hold the camera in place when it is mounted in the vertical position with a telescope lens. The camera won’t be able to support the weight. So you should still use your hands to support the camera on the tripod.
Compared to other tripods in the market, the Globetrotter is more expensive; but considering the features, it has you can easily justify why. For example, compared to the Gitzo GT1542T, which is about half as expensive as it is, the Globetrotter is more durable and portable.
The brand is as good as it sounds. It has ideal features that are very useful to improve your skills in photography. You can discover more tricks to better image quality. It is extremely durable and sold at a competitive price. A purchase comes with a travel case.