As we know tripod is a very important tool for photography. There are many tripods are available in the market; however, aluminum and carbon tripod are most popular because of their quality and features. Every tripod has a different price according to their quality and features.
It’s totally up to you which type of tripod you want to buy. Carbon fiber tripod is expensive than aluminum tripod; however, carbon tripod has high quality and feature difference. Before buying any tripod just read about its feature and its weight and quality.
An aluminum tripod is a good choice, but if you love traveling and outdoor shot and hiking then carbon fiber travel tripod is the best option. There is not only a price difference between aluminum and carbon fiber tripod; however, these tripods also have quality, weight, and some feature difference.
Carbon fiber travel tripod is light in weight in comparison to an aluminum tripod; moreover, it is shock and temperature resistance which makes this tripod best for traveling. Carbon fibre tripod is expensive but because of its high-quality material this tripod really worth it.
521 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Reviews
A Compact and Light-weight Tripod: Carbon Fiber Tripod
ZOMEI Z669C tripod is an amazing carbon fiber tripod. This tripod is very sturdy; moreover, the price is also affordable. It has many great features. This tripod is super easy to use.
- This carbon fiber tripod is very light in weight; thus, the weight of this tripod is 3.3lbs.
- The height of this tripod can be easily extended to 60-inches. This tripod also can be folded down to 15-inches to which makes it compact in size. You can easily take this compact and light-weight tripod with you anywhere easily.
- This tripod provides great stability to your camera because of its 8-layer carbon fiber tubes.
- Moreover, this tripod can be converted into a monopod.
- It has individual twist lock legs which help to make your camera sturdy on any type of surface.
- However, this tripod has a hook on the bottom of a central column which allows hanging some extra weight.
- Moreover, this tripod has a 3-position leg angle adjustment system which allows you to shot close to the ground.
ZOMEi Z669C Portable Carbon Tripod
Light-Weight Tripod under 200
Avella VD501L video Tripod is an amazing light-weight carbon fibre tripod. This tripod is made up of great quality carbon fiber. This tripod comes with a bag in which you can safely pack your tripod and take it with you on your trips safely.
- It is a light-weight tripod; thus, the net weight of the tripod is 3.7kg.
- Moreover, the maximum weight capacity of this tripod is 6kg.
- This tripod has a two-way fluid head which has a tilt range of -70-degrees/+90-degrees.
- The feet of the tripod are covered with removable rubber pads which helps your camera to stable on any type of surface.
- You can easily extend the height of this tripod up to 74- inch; however, it can be folded back into 36.6-inch.
Avella VD501L Carbon Fiber Video Tripod
“This tripod was delivered to me yesterday and as I unboxed it, I already had a good feeling as far as its overall weight and design. The legs are smooth and solid, and the locking mechanisms are of the twist variety which is super great.”
Whether it’s an aluminum tripod or a carbon fiber tripod both are a good choice for traveling. However, both have some small differences. Carbon fiber tripod is much lighter in weight which a make a plus point for travelers. They are easy to carry when you are going on road trips and especially on hiking.
For more related articles please do visit our website Best Travel Tripod