Last updated on February 9th, 2021
The cameras in our phones have improved dramatically over the last 10 years or so, to the point where it’s hard to imagine them getting any better than they are right now.
Taking super high definition snapshots as well as recording 4K HD video right out of the gate, the only thing that holds our phone cameras back is the fact that our phones are so light – and that means our pictures and video can get a little shaky.
But that’s where the best selfie stick tripod’s come into play.
Giving you the ability to instantly set up a super lightweight and immediately useful tripod kind of configuration, the best selfie stick options are going to offer a lot of rock-solid stability to your camera shots and video clips that wouldn’t have been there otherwise.
Combine that with “hands-free” camera and video shutter operation that eliminates shaking completely (as well as some other cool bells and whistles) and it’s not hard to see why so many people are grabbing great selfies tripod sticks just as quickly as they can.
Below we highlight our favorite options on the market today, the best choices that you want to spend your hard-earned money on.
Read Related Article: Small Tripod: Quality Tripods for your Phone and Camera
Let’s dig right in!
Our Best Selfie Stick Tripod Reviews and Comparisons
|EDITOR’S CHOICE|| 1. UBeesize 51” Extendable Tripod Stand ||Check Price|
|RUNNER UP|| 2. YIBIDINAY Selfie Stick ||Check Price|
| 3. SYOSIN Selfie Stick Tripod ||Check Price|
| 4. MPOW Selfie Stick Tripod 3 in 1 ||Check Price|
| 5. BZE Mini Selfie Stick ||Check Price|
| 6. UBeesize Tripod S ||Check Price|
| 7. Selfie World 10-in-1 ||Check Price|
| 8. MPOW iSnap X ||Check Price|
| 9. Eocean 54” Extendable Phone Selfie Stick ||Check Price|
| 10. BlitzWolf BW-BS10 ||Check Price|
1. UBeesize 51” Extendable Tripod Stand
The fact that you can extend this tripod selfie stick out to 51 inches is nothing short of amazing, all while enjoying the rock-solid stability you’d expect from a top-tier option.
Super lightweight, easy to handle, and a dream to use, if you’re looking for a versatile tripod selfie stick it really doesn’t get all lot better than this.
- Extendable out to 51 inches
- Weighs in at 0.35 kg
- Rock solid phone clamp with universal mounting system
What We Like About UBeesize 51” Extendable Tripod Stand
The extendibility, the stability, and the Bluetooth remote control connectivity on this particular option really help to separate it from the rest of the pack.
What We Don’t Like About UBeesize 51” Extendable Tripod Stand
A little more expensive than some of the other options out there.
- Super lightweight
- Bluetooth remote connectivity offers hands-free operation
- A little pricey
- A little pricey
2. YIBIDINAY Selfie Stick
Extending out to 27.6 inches (and weighing only 7 ounces), it’s hard to imagine there being a more portable selfie tripod stick on the market right now than this one.
Three plastic legs pop right out of the selfie stick base to give you tripod versatility, and then fold right back in together when you want to use it as a selfie stick only. The tripod operation is buttery smooth and allows for a very stable platform to work off of.
- Extends out to 27.6 inches
- Weighs only 7 ounces
- Features a universal mounting clamp
What We Like About YIBIDINAY Selfie Stick
A little more compact than some options, the portability and the stability of this tripod selfie stick are exceptional.
What We Don’t Like About YIBIDINAY Selfie Stick
The tripod legs are made of plastic and it might have been nicer to see that made out of aluminum or steel, something a bit more durable over the long haul.
- Obviously well designed and well-made
- Effortless selfie stick extendibility
- Smartly designed tripod mechanism
- Things get a little unbalanced when the stick is totally extended because of the shortness of the tripod legs
3. SYOSIN Selfie Stick Tripod
If you are after a super stable solution in the selfie stick tripod arena it’s hard to imagine anything quite like this.
Working perfectly with smartphones, GoPro devices, as well as popular DSLR and mirrorless cameras, this has to be one of the most flexible selfie stick tripod options on the market today as far as adaptability is concerned.
The inclusion of a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that extends the life of your phone or camera is another cool game-changing feature and something you won’t find a lot of other systems.
- Extends out to a little over 24 inches
- Super lightweight
- Built-in lithium-ion battery provides enough juice for 50,000 selfies on a full charge
What We Like About SYOSIN Selfie Stick Tripod
The versatility and convertibility of this selfie stick tripod is really what separates it from all other options out there.
What We Don’t Like About SYOSIN Selfie Stick Tripod
The selfie stick handle can be a little bulky in the hand when you’re not using it as a tripod
- Rock solid stability
- Huge integrated lithium-ion battery
- Wireless Bluetooth remote control configuration
- A little heavier than some of the other options out there
4. MPOW Selfie Stick Tripod 3 in 1
With the ability to extend out to nearly 2 ½ feet you’ll definitely be able to get the right shots with this selfie stick/tripod set up, a system that’s been engineered to work with smartphones, action cameras, and smaller more compact digital cameras as well.
The coolest thing about this unit is that it has been designed with a built-in integrated fill light for lowlight photography. It’s not necessarily the best light in the business, but it’s definitely going to provide more light than your typical smartphone flash ever could.
- Extends out to 2.5 feet
- Quickly converts into a stable tripod platform
- Has integrated lighting for lowlight situations
What We Like About MPOW Selfie Stick Tripod 3 in 1
The feel of this selfie stick in the hand is really top-notch, thanks the fact that the tripod legs are pretty narrow and compact without sacrificing overall stability.
What We Don’t Like About MPOW Selfie Stick Tripod 3 in 1
The light is going to run off of your device battery which means it may not be quite as useful as it could be if you are running low on juice.
- Works with a lot of different devices on the market, not just smart phones
- Has a built-in light that works better than traditional smart phone flashes
- Integrated Bluetooth remote makes it easy to use wirelessly
- Tripod action can get “stuck” after a bit of use
5. BZE Mini Selfie Stick
This selfie stick/tripod option doesn’t have quite as much extendibility as some of the other options out there (stretching out just about 2 feet), but it more than makes up for that shortcoming with advanced wireless remote control capabilities and some other cool features.
Well-built, well-designed, and as stable as they get when the tripod configuration has been deployed, there’s a lot to like with this particular set up.
- Extends out to 2 feet
- Wireless range is good for 10 m
- Works with almost all modern smart phone devices
What We Like About BZE Mini Selfie Stick
The wireless control you’ll have over this selfie stick/tripod set up is some of the best in the business, with a wireless range of 10 m – plenty of room to get the shots you wouldn’t have been able to with other options.
What We Don’t Like About BZE Mini Selfie Stick
The fact that this selfie stick doesn’t work as well with action cameras or traditional cameras (even compact setups) is a bit of a disappointment.
- Very lightweight
- Super durable
- Offers a stable platform with tripod deployed
- Device versatility is the biggest handicap of this particular tripod selfie stick
6. UBeesize Tripod S
With a tentacle-like setup, it’s hard to imagine there being a more flexible or a more adaptable selfie stick tripod system anywhere on the market than this one.
Though it only extends out to 10 inches, the fact that you can reconfigure and move these independent legs around to get a stable base on pretty much any surface is a game-changing feature.
- Extends out to 10 inches
- Flexible octopus-like articulating legs open up a lot of versatility
- Incredibly lightweight
What We Like About UBeesize Tripod S
The articulating legs are the star of the show here for sure.
What We Don’t Like About UBeesize Tripod S
As a tripod this system is great, but the legs are a little thicker when you combine them together as a selfie stick.
- Perhaps the most stable selfie stick tripod on the planet
- Can handle everything from a smart phone to a DSLR and everything in between
- Bluetooth remote provides up to 30 feet of wireless control
- A little bit on the pricier side of things
7. Selfie World 10-in-1
Designed as the “be-all, end-all” of selfie stick tripod options – and doing a great job at delivering on that promise – you’ll be able to extend this option out to more than 36 inches with no trouble at all.
Combine that with unparalleled versatility (10 individual configurations available in one unit) and this is a great value for the money.
- Extends out to 36+ inches
- 100% weatherproof design for outdoor operation
- Universal compatibility with phones, action cameras, and traditional cameras
What We Like About Selfie World 10-in-1
The sheer amount of configuration options on this selfie stick separates it from the rest of the pack with 10 different settings you can quickly deploy.
What We Don’t Like About Selfie World 10-in-1
At 36 inches long when it is fully extended this selfie stick is REALLY long.
- Quick release allows you to extend individual sections instantly
- Weatherproof build is a big bonus for outdoor work
- Bluetooth wireless remote is a nice touch
- A little heavy, little long, and a little expensive
8. MPOW iSnap X
If you aren’t looking to spend a lot of money on a selfie stick, and really only expect to use it with your smartphone, this is where you’re going to want to focus your attention.
About as simple or as straightforward, and as elegant a solution as you find in the selfie stick tripod world this unit is free of bells and whistles but definitely won’t break your bank account.
- Extends out to 2.5 feet
- Super affordable price tag
- Built-in lithium-ion battery offers quick charge capabilities
What We Like About MPOW iSnap X
In a world of “super-advanced” selfie sticks, it’s nice to see something sticking to the basics.
What We Don’t Like About MPOW iSnap X
There’s not a lot to dislike here – this is pretty much a “what you see is what you get” kind of option.
- 270° of articulation give you the opportunity to get perfect shots every time
- Lithium-ion battery is a nice touch when you need a bit of emergency juice
- Selfie stick handle feels great in the hand
- Not a lot of bells and whistles
9. Eocean 54” Extendable Phone Selfie Stick
Ideal for those that want a heavy-duty tripod selfie stick, the aluminum tripod legs of this unit allow it to extend up to 54 inches long while remaining rock solid and super stable – even on uneven surfaces or in high winds.
- Extends out to 54 inches
- Works with smart phones, action cameras, and traditional cameras
- Provides 360° of articulation
What We Like About Eocean 54” Extendable Phone Selfie Stick
The aluminum tripod body feels almost overbuilt, but there’s a lot of stability and a lot of confidence in this system
What We Don’t Like About Eocean 54” Extendable Phone Selfie Stick
The price is (obviously) a bit higher than most selfie sticks
- Rock solid build construction
- Universal device acceptance
- 54 inches of extension is almost unheard of
- A little bit heavy and a little bit unwieldy when set up as a traditional selfie stick
10. BlitzWolf BW-BS10
Designed specifically with smartphones in mind, the almost 100% aluminum construction of this selfie stick tripod set up feels like overkill at times – but it’s definitely going to give you the confidence you need to set up your phone otherwise uneven surfaces without any fear of it tipping over.
The inclusion of eight hours worth of lithium-ion battery power is a game-changer, too and a huge benefit this selfie stick hides in the handle quite well.
- Extends out to 32.5 inches
- Incredibly lightweight thanks to the aluminum construction material
- Eight hours of lithium-ion battery power on board
What We Like About BlitzWolf BW-BS10
The almost overbuilt design and implementation of this selfie stick gives you a lot of freedom to set up your phone on a tripod places you wouldn’t have even considered doing so otherwise.
What We Don’t Like About BlitzWolf BW-BS10
At the same time, this selfie stick is very much overbuilt and is a little bit bulky to use as a selfie stick alone.
- Super strong and durable
- Universal mounting system works with almost all modern smart phone devices
- Rock solid and stable tripod platform
- Overkill for just a selfie stick (though a great tripod)
At the end of the day, if you want to make sure that your money is well invested in a selfie stick tripod set up that’s going to be:
- Super stable
- Very dependable
- Portable and easy to use as a selfie stick alone
… And offers all kinds of other bells and whistles (including wireless remote capabilities), you’re going to want to focus your attention on our favorite option – the UBeesize 51” Extendable Tripod Stand.
Eva is one of the co-founders of MyTravelTripod. She is in charge of the market research and strategic planning of the website. She also enjoys working on the visual designs of the website.
She has one 5 year old daughter and thirteen tripods.
In her free time, she likes hiding under the bedsheets reading her science fiction novels.