Exposure to the creativity can be obtained in any atmosphere. Keeping this statement in mind many photographers like to travel to different places for different perspectives. But the problem they face most commonly is handling heavy tripods. However, travelers would be happy to know that the collection of the best lightweight tripod for DSLR cameras is available in the market. All you are required to do is to search for the best lightweight tripod according to your needs. And this task itself is quite difficult. Because there are many people out there who are selling the worst products.
You need to be careful while buying the lightweight travel tripod. Moreover, we are here to help you in your research with the best lightweight travel tripod. The features of the lightweight tripod are mentioned along with the customer reviews they have received. This way it shall be easy for you to select the best lightweight travel tripod for yourself. So, let’s check out the two best lightweight tripods for DSLR.
135 Customer Reviews
437 Customer Reviews
Portable Tripod: The Best Lightweight Tripod for DSLR
It would be the best offer if you will get a monopod with a tripod. Imagine the possibilities that can happen on your journey when you shall have a tripod that can be converted into a monopod. The product we are about to present has the same quality. The Neewer Portable 70 inches/177 centimeters Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod is a convertible tripod. Also, you shall be able to use the monopod as a stick while hiking. The further features of this tripod are given below.
- The height of this tripod can be extended from 17 inches to 52 inches. Moreover, it weighs only 4 pounds and it is durable which ensures its quality.
- Moreover, this product comes with adjustable 4-sectioned legs and a center column with height adjustment buckle.
- The best thing about this best lightweight tripod for DSLR is that it comes with 3-swivel head and a quick release plate. Furthermore, the 360-degrees panning allows you to be creative by capturing different perspectives.
- Also, the construction of this lightweight camera tripod ensures its strength and stability. It is composed of aluminum alloy tube and environmental non-slip rubber.
- It comes with a considerate design and twists leg locks for easy adjustments.
Neewer Portable 70 inches/177 centimeters Aluminum Alloy Camera Tripod
"This is much lighter and sturdier than the old aluminum tripod that I have been using."
Compact and Lightest Travel Tripod for DSLR Cameras
The Rangers 57” Ultra Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Tripod have always been known for its optimal performance. Moreover, it has received many positive reviews from the customers. Its features are what make this best lightweight tripod for DSLR amazing and desirable. So, let us have a look at them.
- This best lightweight tripod for DSLR is the strong because of its construction. It has been composed by using a CNC machine to ensure the best quality.
- Moreover, this lightweight tripod has the best ball head which allows 360-degrees rotation.
- Furthermore, it has 4-sectioned legs and flips locks which help in the extension of the tripod from 14 inches to 55 inches.
- It is the best lightweight tripod weighing only 2.89 lbs.
- The best thing is that this bets lightweight tripod for DSLR comes with a 2 years warranty.
Rangers 57” Ultra Compact and Lightweight Aluminum Tripod
"The quality of this tripod is great. I work in TV and this tripod works better than most of expensive tripods I use at work. I haven't had any issues with it holding up my Nikon D7200 with a Tamron 150-600mm lens on it. Its very sturdy and does what its supped to do. I use it mostly for moon shots while using a remote."
To help you with the selection of the best lightweight tripod for DSLR we present the best ones from our collection. So, do not forget to check them out.
For more related articles please visit our website Mytraveltripod.com